Hello and thanks for stopping by. Today I am sharing a card that was created using the Arched Poppies Die. I wanted to make the poppies the main focus so I cut 2, one red and one black. I took the red insets from the red poppy and added them to the black poppy.
- cardstock 6 1/2 x 5"
- black paper 6 1/4" x 4 3/4"
- white paper 6 x 4" 1/2" embossed using a folder I have in my stash
- piece of black ribbon 8" long and applied to the back of the embossed layer
- strip of black paper 5 7/8" x 1 1/2" and attached to the front of the embossed layer
- some brads that also came from my stash